Part of Urban Harvest's mission is to support gardens in greater Houston that improve their communities. Urban Harvest's Affiliate Garden program offers resources for community gardens through a wide range of benefits:
- All the benefits of general membership
- Complimentary spots at our classes
- Listing in the Garden Directory
- Referral of individual and group volunteers
- Free seeds at the Urban Harvest office and events
- Gardening advice
- Posting access to our Community Gardens Facebook Group
How to Become an Affiliate Community Garden
1. Provide Urban harvest with up-to-date contact information for our database, including:
- Garden questionnaire
- Current List of Gardeners
2. Schedule a visit with the Community Gardens Committee to come see your garden.
3. Purchase an Urban Harvest Membership at the Organization/Community Garden level for $40.
4. Purchase a Community Garden Affiliate sign for your garden. For more information or to order a community garden sign please contact email@example.com