With your support, we can grow a healthier,
more sustainable Houston.
2018 Adopt-A-Garden. Urban Harvest works with over 100 community gardens throughout the greater Houston area. The 2018 Adopt-A-Garden program will focus on four gardens located in underserved areas. Each garden provides fresh produce for their community.
Corporate participation will include the Adopt-A-Garden kick-off project during Earth Day Workday, as well as for two additional projects throughout the sponsorship year.
Earth Day Workday Kick-Off Event Details
- Saturday, April 21, 2017, 8:30-11:30 A.M.
- Each garden has its own project for the day; materials provided by Urban Harvest.
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
$2,500 will support Urban Harvest operations. Sponsors will receive the following benefits at a participating garden throughout sponsorship year:
- Sponsor signage at garden site for sponsorship year
- Opportunity for company team building through on-site volunteer efforts for all three project days
- Pre and Post Event Publicity for kick-off event through our blog, our weekly e-newsletter, and all social media outlets*
- Post-workday publicity highlighting the two additional projects
- Inclusion in all press and promotional materials for the Earth Day
- Inclusion of company logo on Urban Harvest website
Contact Amy Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org to adopt your garden today.
*(Over 110,000 website visits per year; 16,600+ e-newsletter subscribers – 22% open rate, 7.2% click rate;10,000+ Twitter followers, 23,000+ Facebook followers, 5,200+ Instagram followers)